life with my 3 sons

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Tim is so funny. He has a hard time making up his mind about pretty much anything. Here's a conversation I had with him the other day.

Me: Tim, what would you like for breakfast? Cereal or a peanut butter sandwich?

Tim: Honey toast.

Me: OK, you can have honey toast.

Tim: Can I have Nutella on one piece?

Me: Sure

Tim: Can I have Nutella on both pieces?

Me: No, Nutella on just one.

Tim: OK mom. Nutella & peanut butter toast.

Me: Peanut butter? I thought you wanted honey!

Tim: Nope, just Nutella and peanut butter

(btw, choosing an option that isn't given is another thing Tim likes to do)

1 Comments:

Blogger Christina Lee said...

ok this is like a deja vu for me b/c my son and i jsut had almost the same conversation!!!! we are nutella lovers ;)

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home