life with my 3 sons

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Gabriel is at a funny age. He'll stand there, say 'Ready, Set, Go' and then run off laughing. He does this several times a day. Of course his words aren't exactly that clear, but I know what he's saying.

His teeth are a strange thing. A couple of days before Christmas his first tooth popped through - one of the bottom middle ones. We expected his next tooth to be the one next to it. After 6 weeks without another tooth I went looking in his mouth to see what would be next, and there were 2 molars on top! 2 weeks after that one of the teeth next to his 2 front teeth made it's appearance. So, at 17.5 months old he has 4 teeth - in all different places in his mouth. No real sign of which one will come in next, and I don't even want to hazard a guess, since I'll probably be wrong! LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home