life with my 3 sons

Monday, February 26, 2007

Tim turned 7 a couple of weeks ago. He is such a character! I seriously get exhausted spending much time with him - he has so much energy! It's fun, though, because he is so enthusiastic. He throws himself into anything he does. He's also very dramatic. He's at that age where he tries to make everyone laugh. He's always saying "Get it? Get it?" after anything that he things is slightly funny. He also lieks to act out his on slo-mo instant replays. Always first saying "Mom! It was like this" and then adding his own sound effects.

He always feels emotions intensely. It's either the best day ever, or the worst day ever. Thankfully the best days outnumber the worst days.

Tim got lots of Lego for his birthday, and since last week was a week off school, he spent hours each day working on the Lego sets. I was amazed at how hard he worked. But I guess I shouldn't be. It's his current obsession!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home